Haber House Senior Center
3024 W 24th St, Brooklyn, NY 11224
Haber House Senior Center (HHSC) has over 6000 square feet of space in NYCHA Public Housing and can accommodate 240 people at any one time. Facilities include:
– Lounge (with 46″ video / WII screen)
– Computer room (with 4 computers and magnifier for visually impaired, printer and scanner)
– Library / Bicycle room
– Room with Full Size Pool Table
– Classroom/ Meeting/ Chess Room
– Food pantry/recreation room
– Dining Room (Maximum capacity 150)
Neighborhoods:Coney Island, Southern BrooklynAKA:
Haber House Senior Ctr
Categories:Residential Care Facilities, Home Health Services, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Haber House Senior Center
Soup Kitchen: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm (Senior Only) Food Pantry: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm (deliveries twice a month call ahead)
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.
Donations And Volunteers
Please contact us directly by phone to donate and/or volunteer.
Need More Information
We always need more information on our pantries. If you know of any details, volunteer information, website, hours or more description information about Haber House Senior Center please add a comment (below the map on this page), with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.